Monday, July 25, 2011

Canada and Company Avatars

Hey it sure has been a while! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far and drinking lots of fluids!! I keep forgetting we are only in July because I am currently working on some personal projects with winter holiday themes:) That, plus the 55-65 degree San Francisco weather is making me think it is fall already. . .where are my pumpkin lattes at?!

I just got back from a trip to Toronto, Canada where I was able to meet two of my long-time clients! What an awesome city it was - super clean, GREAT food, and probably would not have been as fun without our awesome tour guides:) My boyfriend Chris and I were even able to venture off for a day to Niagara Falls (obligatory poncho photo above.) I can't wait to visit Canada again, and hopefully see the Northern Lights next.

Finally, I wanted to share a little bit of recent client work- "Meet the Team" avatars! They can vary btwn B/W or color and can be more or less realistic/caricatured depending on what you want. These ones were created for the members of Auctionopia.com.