Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kotton Kandii




Gurrrl just loves getting her hair did! Kotton Kandii(as I like to call her) is a fierce bald headed character who can werk any style wig, in any color. Most of all, Kotton enjoys putting her own spin on iconic styles -- the platinum princess leia(above middle) is a personal favorite. I did this design last year and although I only showed a few possibilities above, I also painted curls, dreads, long straight hair, braids and more! Kotton's hair pieces are totally customizable to fit any occasion. One can only wonder, what will she do next??

4 comments:

Krista said...

Amazing work, Kacey! That portrait of Tristan-- wow!

Yosefa said...

The last on with the pink reminds me of a lady I saw walking her dog every morning when we first moved here. But she had a lot less hair. Instead of a bow she had a claw clip that made her little magenta tuft of hair stick straight up. Near her scalp it was an unnatural died brown color, then she was mostly bald. I still see her sometimes in the health services center.

Kacey said...

Thanks Krista!
@Yosefa, it is very humorous to hear that you could recall someone that resembled(in any form) one of the versions of this character. Sounds like the lady you are describing has a one of a kind look, would love to see her.

Dominic Philibert said...

Awesome.. love these faces.. great expressions! :)